Sunday 24 March 2013

JIADHALI NA WEZI WANAO TUMIA MITANDAO YA JAMII (facebook,twitter na mingineyo) na hawa ni baadhi yao na mjia zao


(1) Desmond Victoria 
              Hi,Good Day My name is Miss victoria , I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address ( victoriadesmond578@yahoo. co.uk ) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life).i hope to hear from you soon yours Miss victoria.
 
(2) Princess Wilfred
            
Hello
My name is Princess and i seek for true friendship and partner so i contacted you, please if you don't mind i will like you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself here in my email id ( wilfred.princess@yahoo.com ) or you can send me your email id so that i will reply you through your email for more introduction about my self thanks for your response,
Yours
Princess.
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ID wilfred.princess@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment